Course detailsMicrosoft Access 2013 is the number one database application in the world and is designed to make databases easier to create and use. It’s essentially used to store a set of information, query that information, build easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and create reports on the stored data. It’s where most data first gets stored before progressing to SQL Server, cloud delivery, and enterprise data services.
As a leading UK training provider, Global Edulink understands the training requirements of professionals who are not just starting out in their learning of a specific skill, but so too those who are looking to build on existing skills and knowledge with a view to using these to progress up the career ladder. This is why we’ve created this Microsoft Access 2013 advanced course to meet your specific requirements.
Our online training guides you expertly through skills such as advanced form design, data validation and user interface design, to understanding how to secure a database, database distribution and switchboard creation and modification.
On completion of this course, you’ll understand the advanced features of Microsoft Access 2013 and be capable of not only creating databases but manipulating them to suit tasks or projects you’re working on in the way you best see fit.
1. ADVANCED FORM DESIGN
- Create Subforms
- Organize Information with Tabs Pages
- Navigation of Forms
- Conditional Formatting
- Field and Record Validation
- Form Validation
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
- Convert a Macro to VBA
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Set Passwords
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Analyze the Performance of a Database
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Microsoft Access 2013 – Advanced
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, basic IT skills would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.