Course detailsYou can teach an old dog new tricks – learn astounding techniques for memory retention and mental sharpness
Imagine you’re at a business networking event and you and three people in succession have introduced yourselves to each other, and you’ve had a quick chat with each other individually. As you move around the room, you bump into the first person again and say “Hi … ”. You were about to add her name, but what was it? You’ve already forgotten. And, it’s only been 20 minutes!
A strong memory depends on the health and vitality of your brain. Whether you’re young – perhaps a student studying for exams, a professional – where having a good memory is essential, or you’re a senior person looking to preserve your mind and stay mentally sharp. There are lots of things you can do to improve your memory and mental performance. And, with this practical course, you can learn these important techniques to enhance your memory and get it into peak performance in no time.
At Global Edulink, we believe that it’s important to provide our learners with the education they require to excel both within their private and business lives. And, in a convenient, online manner so that you can learn at times and in ways that best suit you. Don’t delay any longer. Stop forgetting and start enhancing your ability to learn new information and improve your memory, no matter your age, for with this course you can do just that.
- Introduction to memory techniques
- Principles of memory
- Identifying memory techniques
- Understanding the numeric peg system
- Overview of situational methods
- The conclusion
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Memory Improving Training
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.