Course details"It's with regret that we're going to have to end your contract …"
Have you ever been on the receiving end of the above statement? Or, been the one saying it?
Terminating employees can be the hardest part of management. And, if you're a manager, you may eventually have the unpleasant task of having to do it. Although difficult, it can become even more complicated if the termination is handled incorrectly. This could include potential lawsuits when terminations don't comply with the law.
Due to its years of training and business experience, Global Edulink is well placed to provide you with this successful termination course that offers you the knowledge you require to be able to manage this responsibility appropriately as it guides you skilfully through the process. The course also helps managers recognize potential staffing issues through the use of proven performance management techniques. And, if issues can be resolved, terminations could be avoided altogether by helping an at-risk employee salvage his or her job leading to them, instead, possibly becoming a star performer.
Managers will learn how to:
- Respond to on-the-job conflict
- Work with problem employees and help them to improve their performance, attitude, and effectiveness
- Undertake employee discipline
- Properly document actions
- Understand the legal concepts and terminology connected with termination
- Apply actions that will lead to rightful termination
- Prepare for and manage the exit interview
- Process of successful termination-part 1
- Process of successful termination-part 2
- Process of successful termination-part 3
- Process of successful termination-part 4
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR Management - Effective Termination.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 03 March, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.