Course detailsFacebook is THE biggest social network – if you want to stand out online, you must understand how to have a strong Facebook presence
For businesses, Facebook is a ‘must-use’ social network. It’s not just a network used socially as almost all businesses can benefit from having a well-maintained business Facebook page, including a highly-optimised profile to provide prominent visibility in a number of search engines.
This fabulous online course, coming to you from Global Edulink, one of the world’s leading online professional and vocational providers, will enlighten you on many of the business tools and features you may be unfamiliar with or unclear on.
The course provides an excellent guide of the use of Facebook for your organisation, and can help you to consider the importance of using the platform to reach potential customers. It’ll also help you to answer the question of what it is you’re expecting to achieve from this powerful tool. You’ll investigate how to get started and develop your page; who your Facebook audience will be and, paramount, where to find them. Also, what to say on Facebook, and how to encourage engagement through page promotion, posts, and its advanced page and mobile features. Finally, you’ll consider how to analyse insights and reports that you’ll find invaluable.
- Introduction to fb for business
- Marketing tips on facebook
- How to build your page?
- Tips to build your audience
- Facebook posts techniques
- Understanding advanced facebook page features
- How to engage your audience?
- How to promote your business on facebook?
- Understanding facebook insights and reports
- Learning advanced page and mobile features
- The conclusion
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Facebook for Business.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.