Course detailsAre you prepared for the next crisis to impact your business?
As a manager of a manufacturing company, how would you cope if one of your warehouse machine operators passed out at the wheel of his truck and bulldozes into neighbouring community property and, though unhurt, has caused significant damage to these buildings?
Crises are abnormal and unstable situations that threaten an organisation’s strategic objectives, reputation or viability. They arise from many different causes but, regardless of the trigger, the consequences of a crisis for the organisation and its stakeholders can be significant. A crisis can threaten the continued existence of the organisation but, it’s important to note, it can also present opportunities for the well-prepared organisation to emerge stronger than before.
Global Edulink, being one of the UK’s leading online learning providers and a worldwide business player, understands the devastating impact a crisis can have on an organisation leaving it unable to cope with the event and successfully re-build. As such, we’ve provided this Fundamentals of Business Crisis Management course that will giving you the building blocks of understanding how to manage this process. It’s expertly designed by crisis and recovery industry experts to improve the individual and collective ability of incident management teams to deal with such disruptions.
On completion of the course, you can be assured of being well-versed in the fundamental strategies required to competently deal with crises.
- Business Crisis Management – Part 1
- Business Crisis Management – Part 2
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 3
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 4
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 5
- Business Crisis Management – Part 6
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 7
- Overview of Business Crisis Management-Part 8
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Business Crisis Management.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, having a good education background will be advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.