Course detailsWhy is stress management training necessary? Well, most jobs will have some pressure; this is what challenges you and gives you the stimulation to achieve job satisfaction. This sort of pressure is healthy and helps you do a better job. If this pressure is excessive and you feel inadequate or unable to cope, then this is stress.
This online Stress Management diploma courses for managing stress, handling stress, reducing stress, in fact all work related stress issues. This course has helped thousands of people to enable them to recognise stress symptoms and causes and have given them stress management tips and techniques to enable them to identify the signs of stress and to beat and avoid it. This course has a proven track record in stress reduction and managing stress at work.
We live in a period of enormous change. Whilst many of us see this as a time of confusion, anxiety and loss of control, others are thriving on the excitement, opportunity and challenge. The challenge we must all meet is a forecast doubling in pace of change over the next five years. Global Edulink recognise the need for training that gives real business benefits for both learners and their organisations.
This course enables you to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
01. HAPPINESS AND REDUCE STRESS
- Five Ways that People live their lives
- Where does your happiness come
- Reduce Stress
- Excercise Files- Happiness and Reduce Stress
- Identify your Triggers
- Managing your Time at Work
- What is Stress
- Stress Disorders and Theories
- Stress Management and Psychology
- Habits to Manage Stress
- Recognizing Stress
- Coping with Stress
- Building Mental Fitness
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an
instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for “Certificate in Stress Management Training”.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.