Course detailsThe ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Accredited Training Course will teach you how to manage the everyday operation of IT services and obtain a better understanding of how to implement the ITIL processes that will enable them to deliver and support services to customers. Throughout the course, you will learn about the common OSA activities and service operation process. The course is sub-divided into several sections that include Service Operation Process, OSA Common Activities, Service Operation Functions, and the ways of implementing and organizing OSA.
The ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Accredited Training Course will prepare you with the practical knowledge for ITIL Service Operation. The course will help you with the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operational Support & Analysis.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
- Module 2: Introduction to Operational Support & Analysis
- Service Operation
- Principles of OSA
- OSA Summary
- Module 3: Service Operation Processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Operational Activities of Other Lifecycle Processes
- Service Operation Processes Summary
- Module 4: OSA Common Activities
- Common Activities
- OSA’s Common Activities
- Common Activities Summary
- Module 5: Service Operation Functions
- Service Desk Function
- Technical Management Function
- IT Operations Management
- Application Management Function
- Service Operation Functions Summary
- Module 6: Organize & Implement
- Organizational Structures
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing OSA
- Organize & Implement Summary
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam – no hidden fees
- FREE Accredited Certificate upon successful completion
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Unlimited Access
- Having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support
- Verify your certification on our website at any time.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential. Updated on 14 September, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over. A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.