Course detailsITIL Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) focuses on the practical operation of OSA practices to enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations and application management.
The ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Accredited Training Course will teach you how to manage the everyday operation of IT services and obtain a better understanding of how to implement the ITIL processes that will enable them to deliver and support services to customers. Throughout the course, you will learn about the common OSA activities and service operation process. The course is sub-divided into several sections that include Service Operation Process, OSA Common Activities, Service Operation Functions, and the ways of implementing and organizing OSA.
The ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Accredited Training Course will prepare you with the practical knowledge for ITIL Service Operation. The course will help you for the ITIL Intermediate Certificate: Operational Support & Analysis.
- The price is for the whole course including final exam – no hidden fees
- FREE Accredited Certificate upon successful completion
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Unlimited Access
- Having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support
- Verify your certification on our website at any time.
This valuable course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis Accredited Training Course is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
- Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Organization
- Course Conventions & Agenda
- Module 2: Introduction to Operational Support & Analysis
- Service Operation
- Principles of OSA
- OSA Summary
- Module 3: Service Operation Processes
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Access Management
- Operational Activities of Other Lifecycle Processes
- Service Operation Processes Summary
- Module 4: OSA Common Activities
- Common Activities
- OSA’s Common Activities
- Common Activities Summary
- Module 5: Service Operation Functions
- Service Desk Function
- Technical Management Function
- IT Operations Management
- Application Management Function
- Service Operation Functions Summary
- Module 6: Organize & Implement
- Organizational Structures
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Technology Considerations
- Implementing OSA
- Organize & Implement Summary
About Alpha Academy
We are a company who is best known for offering awarding body accredited courses for anyone who wishes to take their professional life to the next level.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.