WordPress can be used for many different purposes and this course is the first step to becoming an expert! Whether you want to start a blog, create a website, or if you need to get to grips with WordPress for your current position, this course offers a comprehensive guide. The course begins with a detailed introduction and will guide learners through a series of helpful modules, like creating pages, content, how to engage and interact with your readers and how to make the most of all the sites online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Welcome to wordpress!
- What is wordpress?
- How to organize your wordpress media
- Create a wordpress post
- Editing users and posts
- Setting up a page in wordpress
- Is wordpress a cms?
- The wordpress style guide
- How wordpress works
- How to configure your wordpress settings?
- Look behind the curtain of innovations
- The complete guide to wp security
- Moving and migrating wordpress
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded a Certificate in Mastering WordPress.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be 16 or over and should have a basic grasp of English, ICT, literacy and numeracy.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.