Course detailsAt Global Edulink, we are passionate about training and, being a leading UK training provider, we understand what it takes to succeed within your chosen career. That’s why we have designed this course in which you will learn how to make the most of scenic landscapes. It outlines strategies for taking rich, autumnal photographs that incorporate water into the setting; or, striking day- and night-time pictures of sweeping frozen terrain; or, perhaps, expertly capturing. You’ll also learn the use of telephoto lens for zooming in to seize that all-important photographic detail, and consider the different aspects of photography which embrace lighting, water reflection, and colour composition.
By studying our course, we believe you’ll gain improved techniques and a unique perspective on your environment. Also, new knowledge of capturing inspirational images in exceptional locations which will set you apart from your competition to secure the photographic role or promotion you may be striving for.
01. LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY IN THE AUTUMN
- Incorporate Water into Autumn Photo Scene
- Using Reflection
- Looking at Autumn Colours
- Wide Angle Photos
- Introduction to Telephoto Landscape
- How to use Telephoto Lens for Landscape Photography
- Introduction to Iceland
- Photography in Open Raod, Rivers, Waterfall & lava Fields
- Phtographing in Hotspot, Lagoon, Beach, Ice Caves & Winter
- Landscaping Photography at Night
- Getting the Shot
- Finishing the Shot
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Landscape Photography.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a good educational background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.