Course detailsDigital cameras and mobile phones offer increasingly advanced features and quality but none of this matters unless you can take good photographs, be they: portraits and people, landscape and nature, or night-time and low-light shots.
That’s what you’ll learn from this course which we at Global Edulink, a UK leading training provider, are pleased to provide. This is one of our professional courses which will guide you from the basics of using a digital camera through to mastering the art and science of taking exciting and refreshing photographs which, as well as for use commercially, are terrific for sharing quickly and easily via email or social media websites. This course is detailed yet easy to understand.
So, fundamentally, what is digital photography? It’s a form of photography that uses cameras containing arrays of electronic photodetectors to capture images focused by a lens, as opposed to an exposure on photographic film. The captured images are digitized and stored as a computer file ready for further digital processing, viewing, digital publishing or printing.
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the Basics of a Camera
- Configure Your Camera
- Understanding Exposure
- Composition and Portrait Basics
- Understanding the basics of form
- Reviewing other Camera Controls
- Exploring Photo Management
- Flash Basics
- When to use fill flash
- Flash as a Key Light
- Taking the Flash off Camera
- Advanced Flash Options
- Shooting with Multiple Flash Options
- Which brand of flash should you buy
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Digital Photography.
Updated on 22 April, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or previous photography experience will be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.