Course detailsDuring this course, candidates are taught how to promote business effectively online and develop a targeted marketing strategy that engages potential customers. Experts in the field explain digital marketing techniques in simple, easy-to-understand terms, demonstrating how you can build a successful online marketing campaign for all digital channels.
In addition, learn how to get your organisation found by people on Google, precisely when they are searching for the things that you offer. Also, discover how you can either advertise locally or globally, or target ads to customers in certain countries, regions, or cities – or, within a set distance from your business or shop. Ultimately, let this course teach you how to get more value from your pay-per-click (PPC) spend with Google AdWords.
- Introduction to Online Marketing
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Strategy
- Definition of Digital Marketing
- Marketing by your own Website
- Overview of Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization Methodologies
- Differences between Search and Display Marketing
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- Overview of Video Marketing
- Email Marketing Techniques
- Content Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing Techniques
- Expanding your Digital Marketing Knowledge
- Overview of the Google AdWords
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Techniques
- Defining your Business Goals
- Stepping into Google Adwords
- Keywords Researching Techniques
- How to create your First Campaign?
- How to create your First Advertisements?
- How to monitor your advertisement?
- Advanced Advertising Techniques
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma in Digital Advertising & Google AdWords.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.