Course detailsGet qualified and learn how to confidently integrate online marketing with your organisation’s wider marketing strategy
Global Edulink is a leading UK training provider that can offer you the opportunity to earn a certificate in Marketing Tips (Advanced Online Marketing Diploma) to boost your career prospects. This course gives you the skills to plan, manage and evaluate digital marketing campaigns in social media, email, affiliates, search marketing, and more.
With this sought-after diploma, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan the introduction of digital technologies and techniques for marketing that support business objectives
- Apply key technologies, tools, and techniques of digital marketing to improve marketing effectiveness
- Identify the potential application of online marketing tools within the marketing/communications mix
- Continuously improve digital technologies contribution to your organisation
- Identifying remarketing list for search ads
- An integrative review of sensory marketing
- Definition of unfair advantage
- How to deliver e mail campaigns?
- Exploring the google adwords
- Overview of google data studio
- Essentials of google analytics
- Understanding google analytics
- Introduction to google tag manager
- Facebook marketing tips
- Advertising on facebook
- Learning facebook offers
- Learning quality score of adwords
- Learning about meerkat app and periscope app
- Understanding app store optimization
- Explore the value of one page marketing
- Advertising on instagram
- Seo methodologies
- Seo and marketing tips
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a Diploma in Advanced Online Marketing – Level 3.
Updated on 19 August, 2018
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.