Course detailsHR and Payroll are vital parts of any successful business, and a qualified individual will be in high demand and can enjoy a fruitful career. Managing and processing payroll and human resources are important tasks, so it’s vital that those in HR and payroll management are qualified and knowledgeable. This HR and Payroll Management for UK will teach you the responsibilities of an HR and Payroll Management professional in the UK.
Understand the recruitment, selection and appraisal of staff, and gain awareness of various cultures and ethics. This course covers employee motivation, employee/employer relations and how to manage change in an organisation. In addition, learners will gain a broad understanding of the payroll process, including payroll software systems, how to correct payroll errors, and how to run an efficient payroll system.
- Nature Of Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Planning
- The Employee Life Cycle
- Information On Learning And Development Strategy
- Human Resource Practices
- Fundamentals Of Payroll Systems & Management
- Explore The Basics Of Payroll Systems
- Defining Payroll Systems In The Uk
- Running An Efficient Payroll
- Workforce’s Starting And Leaving The Business
- How To Deal With Hmrc In Relation To New Employees
- Process Of Calculating Net And Gross Pay
- Understanding Net Pay Resulting From Voluntary And Statutory Deductions
- The Process Of Statutory Pay
- The National Minimum Wages For Different Types Of Work
- Overview Of The National Insurance Contributions System (Nic)
- National Insurance Contributions (Nic) & Less Payments Of Employees
- Process Of The Paye System
- How To Deal With The Online Paye System For Employers
- Applying The Employment Allowance
- Payments At Employment Termination
- Explaining The Retirement Scheme
- How To Work Effectively With The Rti Computerized Payroll System
- Studying Payroll Computer Software Programs
- Correcting Payroll Errors
- How To Maintain Employee Records
- Annual Reporting And Other Tasks Connected With Payroll
- A Summary Of The Legal Obligations Associated With Payroll Systems
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in HR and Payroll Management.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of the English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.