Have you ever been dreaming of being a professional forex trader but didn't know how to do it? Now you have the opportunity. Do this diploma course and become a currency trader. You can work at home or in your office. And the best of all, you don't have a boss.
What you will learn
- Understand what makes the foreign exchange market the largest and most liquid financial trading market in the world
- Utilize the latest analytical tools and techniques for making informed trading decisions
- Learn how to apply practical, cutting-edge strategies specifically geared towards trading currencies
- Discover the most important characteristics of successful foreign exchange traders
- The fundamentals of Forex
- The role of inflation
- The China factor
- The commodities connection
- Conducting your own fundamental analysis
- Mapping price action
- Finding significant support and resistance
- Volatility in Forex and its dimensions
- Chart formations and price patterns you should know
- Trading styles and setups
- The right way to use simulation accounts
- Trading money to make money
- Playing in the majors
- The players
- What moves the Forex markets?
- Anatomy of the currency pairs
- Going long and selling short
- Market orders – on the spot
- Stopping losses with stop losses and trailing stops
- And much more
Updated on 22 November, 2020
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no requirements to be fulfilled.
About City of London College of EconomicsCity of London College of Economics – Your best choice!
Our mission is to offer affordable courses - 100% online - to anyone.
We provide our students with two kinds of courses: vocational and academic.
We are listed in the UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP). This is a Government Register of Verified Learning Providers in the UK.
UK diplomas are well-known all over the world and therefore accepted internationally.
You can start and finish anytime.
Get one of our diplomas and you are much closer to your dream job than you think. Not even employer will recognise your achievements but everybody will do.
You can either become a specialist or generalist.
You will be in a good position to be promoted respectfully work in a demanding and well-paid job.