Course detailsYou will not find marketing without sales, and vice versa. They go hand-in-hand. The success they bring does not directly correlate though. A big money marketing campaign can flop if the right sales tactics aren’t put into place, and a small budget for marketing doesn’t mean you can’t meet sales goals.
This course covers:
- What is meant by the term “marketing”.
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign
- How to use time rather than money to market your company effectively
- How to perform a SWOT analysis
About Harley Oxford
With over 100,000 learners and over 1000 courses, Harley Oxford is one of the leading providers offering online courses.
Interested in learning a new skill or hobby?
- Harley Oxford courses are accessible from anywhere in the world
- Each course is compatible with computers, laptops, tablets and most smartphones
- Each course comes with a course tutor
- Access FREE CV support and job tips
Study a Harley Oxford course at your own pace, from the comfort of your own home, and work towards industry recognised awards that will add value to your CV.
With our range of courses always growing, it is safe to say that at Harley Oxford we have a passion for learning, and that is why we will always go that extra mile for you as well as making sure that you get the best customer services available. If you want to learn more about a course or if you want to find out what course is right for you, let us know.