This course will help you to pass the Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 exam with flying colours! Our course has been created by a qualified professional and is in line with the official exam, so you will be receiving learning material and teaching which has been specifically tailored to guarantee your success
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
1: INSTALLING AND DEPLOYING WINDOWS
1. Course Introduction
2. Introduction To Windows
3. Preparing To Install Windows
4. Understanding Deployment Options
5. Upgrading To Windows
6. Migrating To Windows
7. Automating Installations
8. Windows Activation
2: ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT IN WINDOWS
1. Local And Management Tools
2. Using Windows PowerShell To Manage Windows
3. Using Group Policy To Manage Windows
3: MANAGING USER SETTINGS
1. Managing User Profiles
2. User State Virtualization
3. User Profile Migration
4: CONFIGURING HARDWARE ACCESS
1. Managing And Maintaining HardDisk Drives
2. Working With Device Drivers
5: CONFIGURING NETWORKING
1. Configuring IPv4
2. Configuring IPv6
3. Managing Name Resolution
4. Managing Name Resolution
5. Configuring Wireless Connections
6. Troubleshooting Network Connections
6: CONFIGURING RESOURCE ACCESS
1. Configuring Network Access
2. Managing File Access With NTFS
3. Managing Shared Folders
4. Configure And Manage Printers
5. Providing Access To Non-Domain Devices
6. Planning To Use One Drive
7: CONFIGURING APPLICATIONS
1. Installing And Configuring Applications
2. Managing Apps From The Windows Store
3. Controlling Desktop Applications
4. Manage Internet Explorer
5. Using Virtualisation To Support Applications
8: MANAGING SECURITY IN WINDOWS
1. Overview Of Network Security
2. Managing The Windows Firewall
3. Malware Protection
4. Configuring Data Security
9: OPTIMIZING AND RECOVERING WINDOWS
1. Performance Monitoring And Optimization
2. Managing And Troubleshooting Reliability
3. Troubleshooting With Event Viewer
4. Managing Windows Updates
5. Backing Up Data
6. Recovery Options
10: MOBILE COMPUTING WITH WINDOWS
1. Configuring Mobile Computer Settings
2. Configuring VPNs
3. Overview Of Direct Access
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test (please be aware, this is not the official exam). The online test is marked straight away, so you will know immediately if you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
About Study 365
Study 365 is an online course provider, offering more than 400 courses to students across the globe. We have built a solid reputation which has elevated us to become one of the most trusted and reliable course providers in the online learning marketplace. With over 100,000 students on our books, we’re the preferred choice for many online learners.
- Unrivalled choice
At Study 365, we offer a diverse range of online courses, where students can study everything from accounting, to design, beauty therapy, IT and education and training. All of our courses are completely relevant to the real world, so you can gain vital skills applicable to your chosen career.
- Accessible and affordable
We aim to make it easy to help you gain new skills, so you’ll find that many of our courses are open to students without previous experience or qualifications. Of course, if you’re looking for a course that builds on existing skills, we offer these too, in which case, entry requirements may be stipulated. Crucially, our courses are affordable, making it easy for anyone to kick-start a new career.
- Informative and secure
With our comprehensive course information, we make it simple for you to decide if a particular course is right for you. As well as detailing what the course involves, we reveal who might suit the course, and what career path you could take with it. With real student reviews, you can also find out what others have to stay from their experience of a course.
Once you’ve chosen a course, getting started is quick and fuss-free. Our online system is very secure, so your personal details will be kept safe at all times.
- Learn at your own pace
Many people choose to study online because they have other commitments in their daily lives, such as juggling family and work. The beauty of learning through Study 365 is that you can learn at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, at any time of day or night, on any device, to suit your personal circumstances. This flexibility means studying with us is easy, even if your life is already busy.
- Expert tutor support
Although you learn on your own with our courses, we appreciate that you’ll need expert guidance to make sure you’re on the right track and to offer support as and when it’s needed. That’s why each course is supported by professional tutors who are experienced and knowledgeable in your chosen course topic.
- As good as the classroom
As an expert online course provider, we understand that students expect the same level of course quality as if they were in a classroom situation. At Study 365, all of our courses have been meticulously designed, so they easily rival any style of course offered in a classroom setting.
- Versatile and motivated learning
We appreciate that some students can find it hard to motivate themselves to learn online under their own initiative, so we’ve tried to make the courses as inspiring and interesting as possible, to ensure students stay motivated, from start to finish. Tuition comes in the form of professional video tutorials, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams.
- Assessment and certification
To show understanding of your learning, you’ll be assessed by Study 365 on completion of your modules.