Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited Microsoft qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 online course.
Microsoft courses demonstrate a high level of skill, and have been expertly created for IT professionals who hope to become certified. Global Edulink provides excellent training which will guarantee your success in your chosen exam. For those hoping to take the 70-342 exam, this is the course for you. This is a practice lab course, which will allow you to develop practical skills, and will be necessary to enable you to successfully pass the 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server exam.
The 70-342 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in database availability groups, manage site resilience for Exchange transport services. Understand, implement and troubleshoot email security strategies as well as deploying and managing an IRM with AD RMS. You will cover message archiving, DLP and messaging records management. Finally you will implement a compliance solution and work with migrating legacy systems.
- Configure, Manage, and Migrate Unified Messaging (20-25%)
- Design, Configure, and Manage Site Resiliency (20-25%)
- Design, Configure, and Manage Advanced Security (20-25%)
- Configure and Manage Compliance, Archiving, and Discovery Solutions (20-25%)
- Implement and Manage Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation (15-20%)
- Gain an accredited Microsoft qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Module 01: Manage a Site Resilient DAG
Module 02: Design Deploy Manage Site Resilience for Transport
Module 03: Troubleshoot Site Resiliency Issues
Module 04: Select an Appropriate Security Strategy
Module 05: Deploy and Manage an IRM with AD RMS
Module 06: Configure and Implement Mailbox and Administrative Auditing
Module 07: Troubleshoot Security Related Issues
Module 08: Configure and Manage an Archiving Solution
Module 09: Design and Configure a Data Loss Prevention Solution
Module 10: Configure and Administer Messaging Records Management
Module 11: Perform eDiscovery
Module 12: Implement a Compliance Solution
Module 13: Establish Coexistence with Exchange Online
Module 14: Migrate Legacy Systems
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will be assessed by an official exam. Please note that we do not provide the official exam, which you will need to purchase separately.
Candidates for this exam are senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. Candidates serve as a third level of support between the Exchange Recipient Administrator and the Exchange Server Administrator.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience managing Exchange servers and Exchange messaging in an enterprise environment.
Successful learners will be awarded a 70-342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certificate.
Whether you’re an established IT professional or are new to the field, Microsoft online IT training from Global Edulink will give you the expertise you need in a specific product or technology. When you learn from Global Edulink Microsoft Certified Trainers, you can be confident that what you’ll learn will be accurate, complete and up to date. Microsoft Certifications supplied by Global Edulink will take you from the start of your career to its pinnacle. These certifications will increase your visibility, differentiate you from your peers, and validate your knowledge and skills. Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.