Course detailsInterested in the study of human interaction?
Social Psychology deals with social interactions, together with their origins and their effects on an individual. The subject attempts to explain human behaviour in a social context, how we form opinions, how we make group decisions, and how we understand ourselves. This course is a comprehensive training, so it’s perfect for individuals of all experience levels and will give you a deep understanding of the subject that you can transfer to work or further study.
This course provides an abundance of transferable skills, like communication, critical thinking and independent learning. For this reason, it could help you get a career in various sectors, such as counselling, education, human resources or social services.
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- Fundamentals of social psychology
- Exploring research methods and ethics
- Studying social cognition & perception
- Identifying the self in a social context
- Understanding attitudes and persuasion
- What are group decisions?
- Understanding attraction & close relationships
- Discrimination, stereotypes and prejudice
- How to apply social psychology?
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a Certificate in Social Psychology.
Updated on 17 May, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
About Global Edulink
Global Edulink – online education for a skill-hungry workforce
Education is just one aspect of life that can shape who you are and who you want to be as an employee. In a time-poor world, sometimes you need a flexible approach to help you achieve your goals. Online learning with Global Edulink offers just that – professional and vocational training to fit in with your life.
Global Edulink is well-established in the UK, but reaches out to learners all over the world. The company aims to bridge the gaps in a three step process of training, skills, and jobs, where you can learn at your own pace using interactive teaching techniques.
How the courses work
Learn with Global Edulink and you’ll have the opportunity to gain insight and knowledge from tutors that are well qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Your tutor will be your mentor and support during your learning journey.
- Because each course combines practical and theory, you’ll pick up essential knowledge and gain the confidence to put it into practice at the same time.
- High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course, which will help strengthen your knowledge and help you to perform well in the workplace.
- You’ll find a course structure focused around modules, which can have mock and final exams at the end, with pass grades and diplomas awarded on completion. Some courses will lead to professional qualifications assessed and awarded by external bodies such as NCFE, PEARSON, and PEOPLECERT etc.
- Browse through the course guides and you will find details on any skill level or entry requirements, who the course is best suited to and what you can hope to achieve and build on while you learn. Some courses require no prior knowledge or experience, while others are for those already in a specific job or with some experience to build on. The course details also cover the method of assessment and length of course.