- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 5 Days
This course explains new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell
- Managing Storage in Windows Server 2012
- Implementing Network Services
- Implementing Remote Access
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V
- Implementing Secure Data Access for Users and Devices
- Implementing AD DS
- Implementing AD FS
- Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure Windows Server 2012.
- Manage Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell.
- Manage storage in Windows Server 2012.
- Implement network services.
- Implement Remote Access.
- Implement Failover Clustering.
- Implement Hyper-V.
- Implement Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Implementing secure data access for users and devices.
- Implement Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Monitor and maintain Windows Server 2012.
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2 system administrators who are familiar with carrying out day to day Windows Server
About New Horizons LebanonAs changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.
See all New Horizons Lebanon courses