- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course will provide Exchange 2000 Server or Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 administrators with the skills needed to manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 infrastructure. This course focuses on the new features and administrative tasks in Exchange Server 2007.
The student will learn skills that enable them to deploy and manage an Exchange Server 2007 environment. This course is not intended to provide detailed design skills, but will cover planning skills at a level sufficient to enable decision making for the implementation process.
This course is intended for those who operate in medium to very large computing environments, using Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003. Typical environments in which they work have the following characteristics:
Supported users range from 200 to over 100,000.
Multiple physical locations.
Typical products and technologies include Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows 2003, Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003, and network security products and technologies.
- After completing this course, students will gain the skills to:
- Describe the new features included with Exchange Server 2007.
- Plan and implement an Exchange Server 2007 deployment or upgrade.
- Administer Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement client access services in Exchange Server 2007.
- Manage message routing in Exchange Server 2007.
- Configure messaging security for Internet e-mail in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement messaging policies in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement high availability and disaster recovery in Exchange Server 2007.
- Implement Unified Messaging in Exchange Server 2007.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses