Course detailsCourse Description:
This course aims to create a tactical and strategic overview of the BPM discipline by exposing delegates to the basic concepts and skills used in a BPM environment and the difficulties of introducing BPM into the organisation. Delegates will gain a theoretical understanding of BPM and BPR.
How attendees will benefit?
After completion of the programme, delegates will be able to:
- identify processes in their environments;
- design a basic process;
- do basic analysis of processes;
- understand BPM as a discipline in the enterprise architecture environment;
- recognise the major players in the BPM tool market;
- understand the use of BPM methodologies;
- discuss the change management challenges presented by BPM implementation;
- understand the unique challenges of a BPM team;
- understand the role that BPM plays in organisational governance;
- understand the BPM life cycle;
- understand the value drivers behind BPM; and
- understand how strategy drives BPM initiatives.
- Explaining the concept of model-driven architectures
- Understanding processes
- Process modelling notation and methods
- Exposure to modelling tools
- Process analysis and design
- Management of a BPR initiative
- Process optimisation and re-engineering
- Creation of an organisation-specific BPM methodology
- Change management and organisational buy-in
- We provide this course in any place and at any time suitable for you.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is open for all staff of different levels from different departments in private and public sectors.
Entrepreneurs, business owners those in public sector.
About British Academy For Training & Development
British Academy For Training & Development (BATD) is one of the leading Academies across the world in training and development solutions. Our vision has been workable, achievable and realistic, our resources to contributed to achieving it. Our services are open to all levels of organizations and people, since we believe in enabling and enhancing knowledge and skills. We operate in different parts of the world in more than 35 countries.
Through our specialized work in Management, Media, PR and Information Technology, we are working to:
- Improve organizational performance through customized training and development solutions.
- Enhance people’s skills and their ability to embrace changing career patterns, global mobility, technological developments and new ways of working.
- Provide organizations and individuals with unique opportunities to exchange business and management experience and knowledge on a global level.
- Provide customized and VIP training with very flexible and comfortable services for our values costumers.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.