If you are interested in how organisations attract, retain, develop, utilise, motivate and reward their staff then a career in L&D is for you. More and more organisations in recent years have recognised that the key to competitive advantage be it gaining more customers, selling more products / services or providing a higher level service, is largely reliant on the knowledge, skills and behaviours of the staff within the organisation. Therefore the development of individuals has become vital to organisational success.
What is included?
Course prices include:
- Attendance at all workshops
- Course materials for each module available on our Student Hub
- Slides and any resources provided by tutors
- 24-hour access to learning materials online
- Voucher to purchase the recommended core textbook (e-book version) for the course
- Flexibility to study modules at different venues and in different study modes to suit your lifestyle
CIPD membership is required and is payable direct to the CIPD. The CIPD will be able to confirm the latest fees for membership. (This cost is not included in the course fee.)
How is the course assessed?
You will have a written assignment to complete after each module.
How is the course delivered?
- Part time evening course (27 evenings, 6-9pm once a week)
- Weekend block course (12 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Weekday block course (12 days, delivered over 1-2 day blocks, normally once a month)
- Competency route
About Acacia Learning
We have been providing high quality learning solutions for over ten years. We offer a mix of professional qualifications in HR, L&D and Accounting together with a range of innovative and complimentary short courses, all designed to improve your business function and meet organisational goals.
All our courses are run by experienced industry practitioners and we pride ourselves in offering innovative study options for our professional courses that allow you to mix and match your study to fit flexibly around your personal and professional life. Our Short Course Programme is inspired by an acknowledgment that L&D professionals and business leaders now need to expand their skills and knowledge beyond that traditionally provided by professional training. This allows their organisations to be agile, resilient and innovative enough to survive the modern world they operate in.
We offer a public programme of courses with regular start dates as well as the option to run tailored in-house courses to meet the specific business needs of your organisation.
- Courses are led by well-respected, high quality course leaders working on the forefront of new thinking and practices.
- We have been identified as a CIPD top quality elite training centre.
- We offer a unique programme of short courses unlike any of those found elsewhere in the marketplace.
- Our in-house programmes are carefully tailored to meet your organisation’s specific needs.
- We have been driving people management and accounting standards globally for over ten years.
- Human Resources Management Skill Express
GBP 202Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate People Practice ICS Learn
GBP 2,338Duration: 7 To 9 Months Live virtual classroom