- Duration / Course length: 50 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Aircrafts are dream machines for most people and everyone dreams of travelling in one of them. These aircrafts used by the airlines, come in many shapes, sizes and types and airlines maintain their fleet with many combinations of them. This course will provide everything you need to know about them such as their types, capacities, range and the facilities provided therein for the comfort of passengers. This course aims to fulfill the quest of those who wish to work in aircrafts as cabin crew or would like to travel in them.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Know about different types of aircrafts
- Understand different parts of aircrafts and their uses
- Gain knowledge of various cabin configurations
- Understanding functioning of Galley, meal carts and Galley inserts
- Know about lavatories of aircrafts and various fittings
- Gain knowledge of various types of engines, fuels & fuelling operations
- Understand Narrow body and Wide body aircrafts
- Understand different regional & commuter aircrafts
- Know about aircraft selection process and fleet planning
- Gain knowledge of Cabin Cleaning operations
- Know about emergency and fire fighting equipments in the aircrafts
- You should also be able to answer most frequently asked questions about aircrafts used in Airlines
- Introduction to Civil Aircrafts
- Parts of Aircrafts & Cabin Layout
- Cabin configurations and features
- Aircraft Galley & Meal Carts
- Aircraft Lavatory
- Aircraft Engines & Fuel
- Narrow Body Aircrafts
- Wide Body Aircrafts
- Regional & Commuter Aircrafts
- Aircraft Selection & Fleet Planning
- Aircraft Cabin Cleaning
- Emergency & Fire Fighting Equipments
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.