- Duration / Course length: 40 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
This course gives insight of the language used by the Aviation Industry people. It can provide various IATA, ICAO codes for Airports, Cities, Countries, Aircrafts, Airlines and it also gives a brief dictionary of words used in Aviation. This course also covers Travel Terminology which uses lot of typical words and phrases during operations. The course is useful to those who intend to get into Reservation & Ticketing area of the Airlines.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Identify the systems that are applied by the airlines for carriage of baggage
- Understand the rules and procedures for checked and unchecked baggage, excess and unaccompanied baggage
- Gain knowledge about compensation for damaged / lost / misrouted baggage
- Be familiar with the procedures of carriage of pets and dangerous goods
- Understand the Baggage handling operations
- Understand Baggage security precautions & operations
- Know how baggage is traced using various systems
- BAGGAGE BASICS
- FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- EXCESS BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- AIRLINE BAGGAGE RULES
- UNACCOMPANIED BAGGAGE
- LOST DAMAGED AND DELAYED BAGGAGE
- BAGGAGE SECURITY
- BAGGAGE HANDLING OPERATIONS
- BAGGAGE TRACKING
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.