- Duration / Course length: 35 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course covers Civil Aviation only. Course contains History of Aviation Industry and its evolution, International organizations such as ICAO, IATA, SITA etc. It also explains various components of industry like Airports, Airlines, Ground Handlers, Revenue Accounts, ATC etc. & their functioning. One can get a fairly good amount of understanding about the Civil Aviation Industry.
- After completing this course you should be able to:
- Gain overview of Aviation industry
- Know International Aviation Organizations such as IATA, ICAO & SITA
- Understand Bilateral Agreements & Freedoms of Flying
- Gain knowledge on various types of Airlines, Airports, Aircrafts & their manufacturers
- Understand role of Regulatory Organizations, Air Traffic Control, Aviation Security, Airline Catering
- Understand Airline Distribution Network
- Gain Knowledge of Global Distribution Systems, BPOs & MRO Organizations
- Can answer most Frequently Asked Questions about Aviation Industry
- History of Aviation
- International Aviation Organizations
- International Regulations
- Aviation Regulatory Organizations
- Airline Operators
- Airport Organizations
- Air Traffic Control
- Ground Handling Organizations
- Flight Catering Organizations
- Aircrafts & Aircraft Manufacturers
- MRO Service Organizations
- Airline Marketing Network
- CRS / GDS organizations
- Airline BPOs
- Aviation Security
- Aviation Training
Job roles this course is suitable for:Aviation
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.