- Duration / Course length: 45 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: IAO
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Managing the airlines is one of the most challenging tasks. Airlines operate with very high investment and low returns. The industry operates in a very cyclical fashion and the combined loss incurred by all the airlines runs into billions of dollars. Hence managing the airlines profitably is a big achievement. This course covers the entire gamit of airline management which covers Flight operations, Fleet planning, fares management, Route planning and scheduling, Crew planning and scheduling, alliances, code shares and many activities that need attention of airline management. Course is ideal for students who aspire to work with airlines or aviation industry in general.
After completing this course you should be able to:
- Gain knowledge of different types of airlines
- Understand the Airline Organization & various departments
- Know about Fleet & Network Planning of airlines
- Understand Flight Operations Management in including Flight Dispatch
- Gain knowledge of Airline Customer Service
- Know about Fare Management and Airline Pricing
- Understand Aircraft Checks and Maintenance Schedules
- Gain knowledge of Aircraft Financing
- Understand Airline Branding & Marketing Concepts
- Know the role of Information Technology in Airlines
- Gain knowledge of Interlining & Code Sharing
- Understand functioning of Airline Associations and Alliances
- Know about Human Resource Management and careers in Airlines
- Introduction to Airlines
- Airline Organization
- Fleet & Network Planning
- Flight Operations Management
- Airline Customer Service
- Airline Distribution Channels
- Fares Management
- Aircraft Maintenance & Schedules
- Aircraft Financing
- Branding & Marketing
- Information Technology
- Code Sharing & Interlining
- Airline Alliances & Associations
- Training & HRM
About Trade-wings Institute of Management
Trade-wings Institute of Management brings learning on your fingertips. Learn anywhere, anytime with OnlineTravelEdu.
Why Choose Us
We provide professional and practical courses in Aviation, Travel, Tourism, Hospitality, Air Cargo & Logistics which meet industry standards.
TIM received IATA / UFTAA authorization which came in 1993. TIM was well received by the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality industry and many of its students were employed in various areas of the industry, not only in India but even in Middle East, North America, Europe & Far East.
Today, Over 50,000 of TIM students are working for various Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, Airlines, Hotels, Airline Revenue Accounting companies and Tourism organizations all over India and worldwide. TIM has regular interaction with the industry through various forums & associations of the industry in which TIM is well established as an active member.