- Other Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 1 day
- Timings: Flexible options
- Develop one understanding of ISO 27001 and information security
- This course will prepare professionals to take the first steps towards delivering an ISO 27001 compliant information security management system (ISMS) in their organisation.
- Developed by leading ISO 27001 experts Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, this course explores the requirements and benefits of ISO 27001 certification and outlines the key elements of an ISMS and system documentation.
- One will also build an understanding of how to start planning for ISO 27001 compliance and the essential steps involved in ISO 27001 risk assessments.
- By successfully completing the inclusive examination, individuals will be awarded the Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification.
Who should attend this course?
- Those interested in, or about to undertake an ISO 27001 project.
- No prior knowledge is required and the content is suitable for non-technical staff.
What will one learn?
- Standards and management system documentation.
- The benefits of ISMS certification.
- An overview of ISO27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO27001 risk assessment;.
- An overview of the ISO27001 Annex A controls.
- This course uses a mixture of presentations and short group work sessions and is based on the books ISO27001/ISO27002
Exam included: achieve the CIS F qualification
- This course is part of their unique ISO 27001 learning pathway and includes a 60-minute multiple choice examination that leads to the industry-recognised Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification, accredited by IBITGQ. This course also qualifies for 7 CPD/CPE credits.
Preparing for ISO27001:2013
- This training course is based on the requirements as specified by the ISO27001:2005 standard. In September 2013, ISO27001:2005 was replaced by the ISO 27001:2013 standard and they have upgraded this course to include a unique ‘ISO27001:2013 knowledge update’.
Why choose 3SC World for ISO 27001 training?
- Experience – train with the world’s first provider of certificated ISO27001 education
- Practical approach – their trainers are ISO 27001 consultants, who bring a wealth of practical knowledge to the classroom
- On-going support and development – this course is part the ISO 27001 Learning pathway
- Certificated learning – gain the industry-recognised CIS F certification as one learns
About 3SC World
3SC World is the culmination of 20 years of business success providing services such as technology solutions, consultancy, project management and supply chain management which includes procurement and logistical support on an International level. 3SC World is a company built on the synergies of expertise, experience and hard work, which inevitably lead to successful projects and satisfied clientele.
3SC Team provides highly certified and experienced IT and Project Management Professionals available for consultancy services in the Technology and Software Sector as well as offering an array of services under various leading Industry requirements on a Global scale.
Their Corporate Senior Executive team consists of USA and European Nationals that oversee the management and successful execution of customer requirements and to ensure customer satisfaction levels are kept as core strength and focus of gaining new customer base while maintaining long term business relations with their valued customers.
When choosing 3SC to support their corporate objectives, individuals are choosing a reputable company with a solid foundation of excellence. They are a debt free company with strong financial backing.
3SC World complete their projects and deliverables on time, within budget, without compromising quality or customer satisfaction. 3SC has the proven ability and experience with delivering high-quality products and services with low-cost solutions.
Their proven past performance and satisfied long term clients speak volumes of their claim to be a leading choice for onshore and offshore as an Outsource service provider.
Through their innovative array of services,the institute oversees the smooth implementation and handling of trainee's requirements, leaving them with the time and peace of mind to focus on your core business.See all 3SC World courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
- Software Defined Networking - OCSA Pytriot Solutions LLPDuration: 16 Hours Live virtual classroom
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- AIBIZ (Artificial Intelligence Business ) emt academyDuration: 2 Hours Live virtual classroom
- DSBIZ (Data Science for Business Professionals) emt academyDuration: 2 Hours Live virtual classroom