- Other Location: Bur Dubai - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 32 Hours
- Timings: Part Time, Flexible
Course detailsWith changing dynamics and growing demand to achieve excellence, reduce waste, decrease defects and enhance productivity, organizations worldwide seek professionals who understand the strategic objectives of businesses, critical requirements of day to-day business and operational goals.
SIX SIGMA is a highly disciplined process that helps us focus on developing and delivering near-perfect products and services. Organizations that have implemented SIX SIGMA or those who are employing SIX SIGMA Certified Professionals have seen drastic improvements in their quality, productivity and profitability. SIX SIGMA certified people are in high demand in all industries, especially in Banking, Retail, Logistics and SCM, Purchasing, Manufacturing etc.
Certified Green Belts learn the SIX SIGMA problems solving methodology (DMAIC), and the statistical tools. The focus is to master the application skills rather than learning the theoretical understanding. The program makes extensive use of MS-Excel for data analysis. At the end of the program the Green Belts can lead Six Sigma projects as well as effectively support Black Belts in breakthrough projects.
What will I learn?
After the completion of training, participants' will have clear understanding of the following issues and will be able to figure out:
- How to measure global competitiveness?
- How to enhance global competitiveness using Lean Six Sigma?
- Principles and practices of Lean management.
- Comprehensive understanding of Lean & Six Sigma?
- How to select Lean Six Sigma projects?
- How to implement Lean Six Sigma project using DMAIC Kaizen methodology?
- How to launch Lean Six Sigma initiative in the organization?
- What are the Lean Six Sigma Tools & Techniques?
- How to Lead Future Lean Six Sigma Projects?
- "Lean Six Sigma-Green Belt" certificate.
- Quality professionals, Change agents, Functional Managers, Divisional Heads, Corporate Managers & Engineers working in manufacturing or service organizations.
- Manufacturing industry professionals working in all basic functions of manufacturing; including Production Planning, Manufacturing Operations, Materials management, Maintenance Quality Management, Cost management, Logistics, Customer Service.
- Service industry professionals from Healthcare, Education, IT enabled services, IT, Hospitality, Marketing, Communication etc., involved in service design, realization, delivery and backend support.
Course Fee: AED 3500
Course Duration: 32 Hours (Flexible Schedules)
- Universal Certifications from International Association for Six Sigma Certifications, USA ($ 300 Applicable).
- Guidance to take IASSC Exam for Certification.
- Teaching and Support by expert tutors
- Above 95% Exam Pass Percentage
- 45 PMI PDUs for PMP Credential Holders
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification - CSSGB Body of Knowledge (Training Syllabus)
The syllabus for Six Sigma training will follow the module sequence as per the ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Body of knowledge.
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six sigma and organizational goals
- Value of six sigma
- Organizational goals and six sigma projects
- Organizational drivers and metrics
- Lean principles in the organization
- Lean concepts
- Value-streaming mapping
- Design for six sigma (DFSS) methodologies
- Road maps for DFSS
- Basic failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Design FMEA and process FMEA
- Define Phase:
- Project identification
- Project selection
- Process elements
- Process inputs and outputs
- Owners and stakeholders
- Voice of the customer (VOC)
- Customer identification
- Customer data
- Customer requirements
- Project management basics
- Project charter
- Project scope
- Project metrics
- Project planning tools
- Project documentation
- Project risk analysis
- Project closure
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Process performance
- Team dynamics and performance
- Team stages and dynamics
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Team tools
- Team Communication
- Measure Phase
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and statistics
- Basic probability concepts
- Central limit theorem
- Statistical distributions
- Collecting and summarizing data
- Types of data and measurement scales
- Sampling and data collection methods
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical methods
- Measurement system analysis (MSA)
- Process and performance capability
- Process performance vs. process specifications
- Process capability studies
- Process capability (Cp, Cpk) and process performance (Pp, Ppk) indices
- Short-term vs. long-term capability and sigma shift
- Analyze Phase
- Exploratory data analysis
- Multi-vari studies
- Correlation and linear regression
- Hypothesis testing
- Tests for means, variances, and proportions
- Improve Phase
- Design of experiments (DOE)
- Basic terms
- DOE graphs and plots
- Root cause analysis
- Lean Tools
- Waste elimination
- Cycle-time reduction
- Kaizen and kaizen blitz
- Control Phase
- Statistical process control (SPC)
- SPC Basics
- Rational subgrouping
- Control charts
- Control plan
- Lean tools for process control
- Total productive maintenance (TPM)
- Visual factory
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is designed for Companies or Individuals from diverse organizational functions- Quality,Logistics, Finance, Production, Engineering and other staff function.
About Laurels Training InstituteLaurels Training Institute is a well known renowned institute for training in the area of management such as (CHRMP), (CLSCMP), (CBA), (CSMP), (CHHMP) & has state of the art training facilities to meet the Requirements of its Accreditation Bodies from (AIPS) American Institute of Professional Studies - U.S.A & (KHDA) Knowledge & Human Development Authorities - Dubai
having its education permit no - 61142 issued and been approved by Dubai Economic Department. See all Laurels Training Institute courses
Six Sigma Green Belt Related Questions
- Sigma Bundle Yellow, Green, Black Belt Study 365
AED 3,110Duration: Upto 80 Hours
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training GreyCampusDuration: Upto 14 Hours
- Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification Programme International Management Consultancy
AED 3,901Duration: 1 To 3 Months Live virtual classroom
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Emerging Tech Labs
AED 2,498Duration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom