- Other Location: Al Qusais - Dubai
- Duration: 3-6 Months
ASTI-Operation Management program is design for the professionals interested in pursuing and develop a career in management sector. The purpose of the course is to provide you the information about Procurement, Purchasing and supply management. This course covers topics related to negotiations for buyers, contracts, legal aspects of procurement and many more. Also included are case studies, guest lectures, and simulation games which demonstrate central concepts is designed for the professionals interested in pursuing a career in Procurement , Purchasing & Supply management or for the professionals who are looking for a career progression in there management by certifying their skills from Government of Dubai, UAE. The program spans for six months.
Our certification, which is from the Government of Dubai, UAE, is one of the most respected certification across the globe and is also accepted by the labor ministries and the education ministries of almost every nation including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore.
Our course content is one of the most comprehensive and is also one of the most advanced in the region and is designed to keep up the pace with the latest trends.
- Over 24 lectures, every Friday at ASTI auditorium!
- Certification Authority: Government of Dubai, UAE
- Total 72 hours of program.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
About Al-Shabaka Technical InstituteI would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Education Ministry KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) See all Al-Shabaka Technical Institute courses
Logistics and supply chain Related Questions
AED 411Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Certified Distribution Manager Vskills
AED 426Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Purchasing Techniques, Negotiation and Cost Reduction London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professionals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom