This combination of ILM units focuses on human resource HR management skills, including recruitment, selection, induction, managing the employment relationship, and managing performance.
To earn the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management, candidates must pass practical assessments with a minimum of 4 credits.
In addition, each unit also counts as credit towards the Full Qualification of the Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management.
Practicing or aspiring first line managers who wish to develop leadership and management skills.
There are no formal entry requirements, but learners must be in a position to meet the assessment demands – ideally using their workplace as the basis for assignments.
Validated by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM).
The Institute of Leadership and Management is Europe's leading awarding body for leadership and management qualifications. More people in the UK gain leadership and management qualifications with ILM than from all other awarding bodies in the UK combined.
ILM qualifications bring about practical benefits because they focus on improvement – improvement of leaders and managers in their roles, improvement in the teams they lead and in the products and services they provide, and improvements in organizations and the way they operate.
*Please note: ILM Vocationally Related Qualifications (VRQs) are part of the Qualifications and Credit Framework applicable in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, providing successful candidates with transferable qualification credit.
Track Contents: (minimum 4 credits)
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION OF NEW STAFF IN THE WORKPLACE
ILM # 8600-315
7 hrs, 2 Credits
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- SECTION 2 ATTRACTING AND IDENTIFYING SUITABLE TEAM MEMBERS
- SECTION 3 CONDUCTION EFFECTIVE INTERVIEWS
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING DISCIPLINE IN THE WORKPLACE
ILM # 8600-314
7 hrs, 1 Credit
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE DISCIPLINARY PROCESS
- SECTION 2 FOLLOWING CORRECT DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
ILM L3 UNDERSTANDING PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
ILM # 8600-323
14 hrs, 2 Credits
- SECTION 1 UNDERSTANDING THE VALUE OF ASSESSING PERFORMANCE
- SECTION 2 MEASURING AND MANAGING PERFORMANCE
- SECTION 3 THE VALUE OF FEEDBACK IN THE WORK PLACE
- SECTION 4 MANAGING UNDERPERFORMANCE TIN THE WORKPLACE
About SitesPower Training Institute
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses
Human Resources Related Questions
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- HR Expert Diploma (Masters level) City of London College of EconomicsDuration: Upto 15 Months
- Performance management Vs appraisal Inspire Training Center
AED 3,000Duration: 1 Day Live virtual classroom
- Total Rewards system & Salary structure and Strategic pay Inspire Training Center
AED 3,000Duration: 4 Days Live virtual classroom