Course detailsCourse Overview
From the manufacturing to the service industry, regardless of whether a company is serving business or consumer markets or is for profit or not-for-profit, the increasing role of supply chain management is happening in all organizations. Customers already expect good quality at low prices, and speed of delivery is becoming more important. As a result, effective supply chain management has become essential to successfully compete in today's global marketplace.
APICS brings the first comprehensive educational program designed for operations and supply chain management professionals, the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP). The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of the field, extending beyond internal operations to encompass all the steps throughout the supply chain—from the supplier, through the company, to the end consumer—and how to effectively manage these activities to maximize a company's value chain.
The APICS CSCP program helps to demonstrate professional's knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations. Since its launch in 2006, more than 12,000 professionals in 77 countries have earned the APICS CSCP designation.
The APICS CSCP designation:
- is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- provides with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes one as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills.
The CSCP designation is for professionals in operations and supply chain management. This designation is ideal if one is:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics
- A professional who is consulting or teaching supply chain functions
- Working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems
- The program provides professionals with the skill set necessary to understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today's increasingly complex supply chains.
- Individuals will learn how to design and develop a supply chain strategy that aligns with corporate strategy
- Understand how to manage supplier and customer relationships
- Recognize how logistics, technology, and data can enhance performance
- Discover how to achieve the seamless integration of all processes to meet customer needs, reduce costs, and increase profits.
- The first results of a thoroughly performed market investigation concerning Supply Chain management, confirm and illustrate the stringent need for educational programs like CSCP in the market today (article published in the april/08 issue of "Business Logistics")
- CSCP will help individual's advance in their career while giving them the foundation to improve their company's competitive position and profitability.
About Cambridge Education
CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION, established as part of the Group enterprise in 1987 in the United Arab Emirates is a leading organization providing executive management education and professional certified training in diverse fields including Project Management, Risk Management, Operations Management, Cyber Security/ Digital forensics, Information Security besides a myriad of courses on leadership, personality development and other soft skills. CAMBRIDGE is fully backed by an excellent team of functional experienced, highly qualified and proficient technical staff. Their Training Center has been designed to provide well-crafted training programs for Corporate and Individuals. All the courses are conducted as per the vendor specified curriculum along with state of the art class rooms equipped with Audio-Visual equipments.
CAMBRIDGE has partnered with the top notch and renowned companies across the globe such as:
- Affiliated with Project Management Institute, USA a Global Training Provider, for coaching & preparing for Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional, and Planning & Scheduling Professional examinations
- Authorized training and service partner of Cyber Security Institute, Washington, USA, who conduct real time training for FBI, US- Homeland Security, US Secret Services and other Fortune 100 Companies, on Digital Forensics/ Cyber Security and also with M/S. Public Agency Training Council, for developing and providing trainings in the field of Cyber Security, Law Enforcements.
- Affiliated with the Association for Operations Management, USA for providing training for exam preparation for Certified Supply Chain Professional and Certified Production & Inventory Management.
- Authorized Training Centre for Computers & Structures Inc., California, Berkeley, USA for educating in the world's leading professional training in Structure & Earth Quake Engineering design/ analysis Software suites.
- Partnership with a top company in USA which provides training on Complete Policing Operations, Law Enforcements and Digital Crime.
CAMBRIDGE's diverse clientele includes Government departments, higher education institutes, health care, insurance companies, defense, engineering consultants, airlines, oil & gas companies and other large private organizations across Middle East and North African countries
In the last 25 years, CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION has trained approximately 21,000 working professionals in the field of Information Technology, Project Management, Cyber Security, Supply Chain, Risk Management and Information Security. The return on investment for the candidates has been exceptional, as this has helped them to add to their knowledge base, shape their careers and serve the community and country better.
In line with their Vision, Mission, values and guiding principles, they strive to provide superior and value added services to their customers and focus on total customer satisfaction.
- Integrity: They are fair, ethical, and honest in all they say and do
- Customer focus: Provide premier services & continually exceed customer expectations
- Team work: Celebrate & capitalize contributions and strengths of others
- Creativity: Foster innovation leading to effective learning
- Accountability: They take responsibility for their actions
Certified Supply Chain Professional Related Questions
- Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma Alpha Academy
AED 1,396Duration: 14 Hours
- Supply Chain Management - Certificate Oxford Home Study College
AED 1,873Duration: 200 Hours