ASTI-Professional Accountant program is design for students with a thorough understanding of accounting concepts as they are applied to diverse business environments. It.is an ideal course for those students seeking employment within the accounting profession and provides a pathway for those graduates who wish to gain entry into the professional accounting associations. Also included are case studies, guest lectures, and simulation games which demonstrate central concepts is designed for the professionals interested in pursuing a career in Professional Accountant or for the professionals who are looking for a career progression in there management by certifying their skills from Government of Dubai, UAE. The program spans for six months
Our certification, which is from the Government of Dubai, UAE, is one of the most respected certification across the globe and is also accepted by the labor ministries and the education ministries of almost every nation including USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Singapore.
Our course content is one of the most comprehensive and is also one of the most advanced in the region and is designed to keep up the pace with the latest trends.
- Over 24 lectures, every Friday at ASTI auditorium!
- Certification Authority: Government of Dubai, UAE
- Total 60 hours of program.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
About Al-Shabaka Technical InstituteI would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Education Ministry KHDA (Knowledge and Human Development Authority) See all Al-Shabaka Technical Institute courses
Accounting Related Questions
- Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College
AED 2,722Duration: 1 To 260 Hours
- Accounting for Business Global Edulink
AED 1,934Duration: Upto 4 Hours
- Advanced Strategies: Accounting, Financial Control and Appraisals London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center
AED 5,770Duration: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom