- Other Location: Al Satwa - Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings: 4 PM- 9 PM
Drafting contracts in English is ideal for lawyers working in English as a foreign language who need to draft, explain or interpret contract clauses written in English.
What will I learn?
The following subjects will be discussed:
- Signs of a well drafted document
- The language of drafting.
- Legal formalities for a binding contract.
- Structure and formation of a commercial contract.
- Commercial and legal issues affecting contract drafting.
- The importance of Boilerplate clauses.
- Pre-contractual documentation
- Non- disclosure agreements, Heads of terms.
- An overview of cross border contracts..
- Troubleshooting in drafting
- Practical exercises and case studies.
Drafting contracts in English is ideal for lawyers working in English as a foreign language who need to draft, explain or interpret contract clauses written in English
How will I benefit from taking this course?
This course will help delegated to draft confidently and effectively in English, developing skills in drafting clearly, simply and accurately, whatever the governing law.
How will I be assessed?
The course will include an abundance of practical exercise throughout, including restructuring and redrafting poorly drafted clauses.
Delegates should have an intermediate to advanced level of general English to benefit from this course.Updated on 08 November, 2015
About EMG Associates (UK) LimitedWho We Are:
We are a dynamic, enterprising, and creative organisation committed to providing excellent legal services enriched by our focus on our clients.
To be recognised as the leader of legal products & services in our market segments based on our organisational an operational excellence.
- Deliver great products and services at affordable prices through a consistent and excellent service experience;
- To pursue excellence in the professional educational and developmental efforts within our specialty.
We provide post qualification CPD training for the legal profession. We are authorised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to provide courses for the purpose of CPD. Courses are also suitable for members of ILEX and the Institute of Paralegals.
We have a reputation for delivering high quality, cost-effective training. Our acclaimed teaching strategy is based on personalised learning, where we aim to develop the competence and confidence of every delegate by actively engaging them in the seminars.
Our legal consultancy division concentrates on providing legal solutions for today's business environment. Knowledge of diverse business backgrounds enables us to understand clients' needs and to provide bespoke solutions for all size operations.
Our goal is to provide simplicity and convenience to our clients always focusing on practical, business-focused solutions.
Our divisions work closely together to deliver high quality legal products and services. See all EMG Associates (UK) Limited courses
Contract Management Related Questions
- Solid Waste Management Lead Academy
AED 1,433Duration: Upto 1 Hour
- Construction Management : Construction Contract Terms Training Express
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- International Contract Negotiation London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Managing Tenders, Specifications & Contracts London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom