The ACCA Qualification is the professional body's main qualification. Following completion of up to 14 professional examinations, three years of supervised, relevant accountancy experience and a professional ethics module, it enables an individual to become a Chartered Certified Accountant. The ACCA professional examinations are offered worldwide twice yearly, in June and December as paper-based exams. Computer-based exams are also offered for the first three exams (F1, F2 and F3) which are available to take at ACCA licensed exam centers throughout the year. A Bachelor of Science (Honors) degree in Applied Accounting (after completing the Fundamentals level of the exams, the professional ethics module and submitting a Research and Analysis project), is offered in association with Oxford Brookes University.
The syllabus comprises 14 examinations, although some exemptions are available.
The qualification is structured in two parts.
THE FUNDAMENTALS LEVEL CONSISTS OF 9 EXAMINATIONS:
- F1 Accountant in Business
- F2 Management Accounting
- F3 Financial Accounting
- F4 Corporate and Business Law
- F5 Performance Management
- F6 Taxation
- F7 Financial Reporting
- F8 Audit and Assurance
- F9 Financial Management
THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL INVOLVES 5 EXAMINATIONS
Within the Professional level three papers are compulsory:
- P1 Governance, Risk and Ethics
- P2 Corporate Reporting
- P3 Business Analysis
Two of the following four options papers must also be completed:
- P4 Advanced Financial Management
- P5 Advanced Performance Management
- P6 Advanced Taxation and
- P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Access Training Institute
Access Training Institute is a Professional Training, Management Development and Authorized Testing Center which is approved by Knowledge and Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai. It’s also Authorized & associated by International Organizations like IBTA (International Business Training Association), University of Cambridge, Microsoft & Prometric. ATI aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice courses to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career. Our focus is on professional values, ethics, knowledge and developing their skills. We make sure that we deliver value-added services.
Access Training Institute’s courses are conducted by trainers with vast experience in their fields for their clients. Their courses are flexible according to the client’s needs. The teaching methodologies that they use in conducting classes are highly interactive with the use of effective teaching aids. Emphasis is on developing oral as well as written skills. The courses are designed specifically for individuals according to their understanding level. At all levels emphasis is placed on the development of professional skills.
- Authorized by International Training /Testing organizations.
- Study and complete your exams under one roof.
- Trainee will be awarded with internationally recognized certificates which are approved by the
- Knowledge & Human Development Authority, Government of Dubai.
- Affordable fees.
- They use teaching materials from a wide range of authentic resources to meet the requirements
- of the individuals.
- Friendly and supportive environment which is necessary for learning to take place.
ACCA Related Questions
- ACCA F5 - Performance Management APC - Accounting Practise Center
AED 779Duration: 40 Hours AED 359Duration: 30 To 40 Hours
- ACCA Cromwell UK International Education LLCDuration: 3 Years Live virtual classroom