Students will learn the principles and core elements of the Service Capability approach to IT Service Management as well as focusing on the processes & roles, activities and their execution throughout the Service Lifecycle.
This official ITIL capability certification course enables you to master the key ITIL processes needed to properly plan for service transitions; assess changes; build, test and deploy releases; validate changes before they go into production; evaluate the changes once they are in operation to ensure that the benefits have been realized while minimizing adverse effects; and transfer the right level of knowledge to the right people, through effective and efficient Configuration and Knowledge Management systems.
What you will learn:
Service Management as a practice and how it creates business value
In-depth review of the key processes, and their associated activities, functions, roles,
responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors:
- Change Management: Enables successful service transition
- Service Validation & Testing: Ensures the integrity and quality of the transition o Release & Deployment Management: Ensures the proper building, testing and deploying of a release
- Service Asset & Configuration Management: Monitors the state of the transition
- Request Fulfillment: Ensures the effective and expedient fulfillment of service requests and provides a standard for evaluation
- Evaluation: Reviews whether the performance and value of a service is acceptable
- Knowledge Management: Enhances ongoing management decision support and service delivery capabilityTechnology and implementation considerations for these processes
Who should attend
- Change Managers, Release and Deployment Managers, Configuration Managers, Network Managers, Infrastructure Managers, IT Managers and Directors, and any IT professional involved with the processes described above.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management, attained through
- either the ITIL IT Service Management Essentials (V2) plus the ITIL V2-V3 Foundations Bridging
- Course or the ITIL Foundations course.
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.