- Other Location: Al Bahia - Abu Dhabi
- Duration / Course length: 60 Hours
- Timings: Flexible
Course detailsCourse Description:
ICDL is a global standard for computer skills. This certificate has an international tinge and recognized by governments, computer societies, international organizations, and international institutions. It is also a worldwide certificate to measure computer skills.
- Know the main components of computer and understand the basics of information technology, the use of computer networks and information security.
- Demonstrate the knowledge in using the core functions of computer and operating systems.
- The ability to use word processor
- Understand the basics and the use of electronic spreadsheets.
- Understand the basics of databases and the ability to use the database.
- Show the required ability to prepare presentations.
- Search the Internet using an Internet browser, and dealing with electronic mail for sending and receiving electronic messaging
ICDL Module 1: Concepts of Information Technology
- General IT Concepts
- Information Networks
- Use of IT in Everyday Life
- Safety and Security: Protecting Your Health, Data,
- First Steps with the Computer
- Working with Icons
- Working with Windows
- Working with Files and Folders
- Editing Text Files
- First Steps With Word Processing
- Basic Text Operations
- Tables, Graphics, and Other Objects
- Word Processing Output
ICDL Module 4: Spreadsheets
- Using the Spreadsheet Application
- Formulas and Functions
- Formatting Cells and Worksheets
- Charts and Graphs
- Preparing Outputs
- An Introduction to Databasea
- Creating a Database
- Retrieving Information Using Queries
- Using Forms
- Producing Reports
- Getting Started with Presentation Tools
- Using Text and Images in PowerPoint
- Charts, Graphs, and Drawn Objects
- Slide Show Effects
- Preparing PowerPoint Outputs
- The Internet
- Web Navigation
- Web Searching and Printing
- Electronic Mail
- E-mail Messaging
About Khawarizmi Training Solutions
Established in 1985, the Continuing Education Center (CEC) at Al Khawarizmi International College (KIC), now known as Khawarizmi Training Solutions (KTS) is a leading provider of training and professional development programs for individuals and corporate groups in the U.A.E. Continuing Education Center (CEC) at KIC offers a wide range of courses in the fields of IT, Business, and English. It is licensed by the Abu Dhabi Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (ACTVET). Through challenging training courses, KTS Center contributes to the advancement and transformation of the UAE into a more skilled, diverse, and knowledge-based community. In turn, this raises the standards and the quality of life of our students and improves our community. Both individuals and industry professionals benefit from the high standards and good reputation of the KTS.See all Khawarizmi Training Solutions courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.