The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil & Gas Operational Safety (IOG) is an internationally recognised qualification that will provide you with a broad understanding of key health and safety issues specific to the oil and gas and petrochemicals industries.
It focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore and highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
Delegates should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and, although not compulsory, it is recommended they have already have studied one of NEBOSH's Certificate level qualifications.
Structured Classroom Training
Taking your NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate with Astutis you benefit from:
- Lively training with discussions, case studies, workplace scenarios and problem-solving.
- Quality learning materials developed and maintained in-house to ensure consistency, quality and currency of information.
- Ongoing support on all aspects of your course from NEBOSH tutors and our in-house resources team.
- Success with high pass above the national average.
- Quality learning and exam venues with Wi-Fi and conference facilities.
The qualification is split into 5 elements and covers Health, Safety & Environmental Management in Context, Hydrocarbon Process Safety, Fire & Emergency Response and Logistics & Transport
How is the NEBOSH Oil & Gas Certificate assessed?
There is one 2-hour exam which consists of 10 'short-answer' questions and 1 'long answer' question.
The price of an Astutis classroom course covers:
- Comprehensive course notes and study materials developed by experts at Astutis
- All NEBOSH examination and registration fees
- Expert tutor support
- Lunch and refreshments each day
- On-going support and advice for the duration of your NEBOSH IGC course
- Purchase 'per unit' is available for maximum flexibility
- Excellent course venue
About Astutis International
Complete Health & Safety Solutions
Astutis works with organisations and individuals providing internationally accredited and flexible training solutions to create a positive health & safety culture and progress careers. We also provide health, safety and environmental consultancy services to meet organisational requirements.
Accredited Health & Safety Qualifications
We develop your professional knowledge with successful results for international qualifications: NEBOSH, IOSH and IEMA in a choice of learning methods:
- Online learning supported by our experts and exam centres across the globe.
- In-company training delivered at your organisation
- Classroom courses at locations throughout the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar or as a residential option in the UK.
Astutis can provide the best solution to meet your exact training or consultancy need.See all Astutis International courses