Course detailsCOURSE OVERVIEW:
Written words play a vital role in communication and it is considered to be more powerful than verbal words. Business writing is the communication or exchange of information in a written format for the process of business activities. It is a skill which involves structured presentation of words with influencing ideas and adequate representation which takes place between organizations, within organizations or between the customers and the organization. It will also provide an overview of the most common business documents such as proposals, reports, and agendas.
- Common business writing problems
- Working with Words / Sentences / Paragraphs
- Writing Meeting Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Other types of Documents
- Proofreading and Finishing
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Eligibility / Requirements
The candidate must know the basic of English language and should have completed high school / undergraduation or worked in an administration position.
Job titles this course is suitable for
About Regional Educational Institute
Regional Educational Institute (REI) has been in the forefront in delivering quality training programs since 1995. Their retail training programs have helped a significant amount of individuals uplift their careers not only in the functions they carried out but also in remunerations and future growth prospects. Similarly, their corporate training programs have helped many organizations in the region achieve better productivity and higher customer satisfaction levels. Whether it is an organization or an individual, they recognize that the training needs are different and the comprehending capability varies from student to student. Hence, their courses and training programs are designed by Subject Matter Experts in their chosen field completely and are customized to meet the specific training needs.See all Regional Educational Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.