Business Management is a vast discipline that includes the planning, organising, leading and controlling of the business processes. ILC's Level 3 Diploma in Business Management has been prepared with an aim to provide the learners the best knowledge and expertise in the field of business, ;ILC's Level 3 Diploma in Business Management allows the students to learn the new knowledge and acquire the new skills through variety of topics.
The aim of this course is to serve the students with indispensable knowledge about business and management and its role in the modern organisations. During the course the students will be able to develop the new skills and will improve their existing skills regarding business management. The course begins with an introductory chapter to business management and introduces the learners with the basic concepts of business management and roles and responsibilities of business managers in modern firms. The mandatory units of the course will provide the knowledge about the communication management, Human resource management and resources management within the organisation and identifies the role of business manager in these operations. The optional units of this course provide the necessary knowledge about the CRM and sustainability of the organisations. Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
The following is included for online study withInspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion of the 60 credits, students will receive an Accredited Certificate from awarding organisations.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Business Environment and factors impacting the business
- Know and understand the process of communication in between different levels at organisation and major hurdles in the communication process
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Human Resource Management in managing the people at organisation
- Get the understanding of resource management in the organisation
- Understand the importance of effective Customers Relationship Management and its impacts on the business
- Get the knowledge that how different promotional techniques are adopted by organisations to enhance their business
- Understand the basic concepts of CSR and its importance in operations of organisation
Level 3 Diploma in Business Management is 60 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Business Management learner must have to achieve minimum 06 units with 60 Credits, 4 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Essentials of Business Management
- Communication within the organisation
- Managing people in the organisation
- Management of resources in the organisation
- Managing the Customers Relationship
- Application of Promotional Techniques
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility in Organisation
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.