Course detailsImprove your skills and knowledge about the Project Management with ILC's Level 3 Diploma in Project Management. Now after a huge success in campus-based studies ILC offers online Project, Management course for learners around the ;Project, Management Online Diploma in Project Management is designed specifically to provide the participants a comprehensive knowledge and experience about the Project Management. The course introduces the learners with fundamental concepts of project management, scope of project management in modern business environment and management of a global project. During the course students will be able to understand different tools and techniques for effective project management and they will be able to evaluate and supervise a project plan. While the course will also give the participants knowledge to prepare communication, time management, risk management and quality management plans.
As the demand of project managers, project coordinator and project assistant manager is increasing in each industry therefore this Level 3 Diploma in Project management can play an important role for enhancing your job prospects. Inspire London College's management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- An inclusive e-library containing recommended study texts and reference books for online reading.
- Upon successful completion of the 60 credits, students will receive an Accredited Certificate from TQUK the awarding organisations.
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understanding about the field of project management and its use in modern business environment
- Understanding toward the planning of project that how it will be started and what is the scope of project planning in business environment
- Understanding toward the time management in project that in how much time required objectives will be achieved.
- Understanding the management of quality of project and risk associated with project to completely full fill project
- Understanding and managing a project at global level and mode of communication use at different organisations.
Level 3 Diploma in Project Management is 60 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Project Management learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units with 60 Credits, 4 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Planning Basic Concepts
- Scope of Project Management
- Project Management at Global Level
- Time Management in Projects
- Communication in a Project
- Managing Risk in a Project
- Managing Quality in a Project
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15 Updated on 02 July, 2019
Eligibility / Requirements
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
Basic knowledge of English Language
Be age 16 years or above
About Inspire London College
Historically, in February 2013 the institute was registered as BD IT Solutions in West London with an aim to provide the training, education and assistance in both business and IT sectors. Later in November 2014, BD IT Solutions decided to provide further education and training with the trading name Talent Institute of Management Studies UK (TIMS UK) and earlier in August 2017 we have changed our name to Inspire London College.
After an admirable success of Inspire London College Campus base, our senior management has decided to launch same courses online. Finally, in November 2016 Inspire London College has decided to launch online courses with a mission statement of “Inspire the generation through Education”.
To our learners, we are offering the following services:
In November 2014, when Inspire London College started working we have decided to go-through the campus-based studies with our professional teaching staff members. Sooner we got an astounding response from the society and our learners have increased incredibly. We have got a huge response from the learners outside London and after assessing their demands the college has decided finally to launch an online learning system to facilitate our learners.
Online Learning Education Programs
To pay benefits and after the great demand from learners, Inspire London College has finally launched its online courses last August 2017. A number of courses in different disciplines of the study were included in this learning management system. Now, we have students from all over the UK and from the rest of the world, who are receiving high-quality education under the supervision of our highly skilled and professional staff members.