33+ year of Multidiscipline Engineer, with Corporate Management RoleSee full profile
Founder and Managing Director of TCB Cert. Worldwide Group of Companies
Founder of Velosi Certification-Kuwait as Country Manager
Surveyor incharge (Industr...
- Course designed as per CQI/IRCA requirement PR 357
- Overview of OH&S ISO 45001:2018 which is new international standard replacing BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Changes updated in new standard and new requirement
- How to Plan, perform , report and Follow up audit as per ISO 19011 and ISO 17021
- Full time 40 Hours course followed by exam
- Participants will get certificate of successful completion/attendance after completion of this program
- Sucessful learners will receive CQI/IRCA Approved Certificate of Achievement
- Sucessful Learners shall also receive Certificate of achivement with ; IACET CEU as per ANSI/IACET USA standard
- Online proctored state of art Examination software.
- You will receive ICertificate with IACET CEU within 2 weeks and IRCA Approved Certificates within 3 weeks latest
Eligibility / Requirements
- Management systems
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- a) Occupational health and safety management
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements.
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance.
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements ISO 45001
- b) Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001, which may be gained by completing a CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Foundation OHSMS training course or the equivalent
- 4 years degree, with 2 years sector specific experience
- Demonstrated Prior join TCB foundation Course and write a short exam covering Prior Learning areas. You will receive a certificate of Completion of Foundation Course meeting eleigibility to join lead Auditor Course
About TCB Cert. Worldwide
An internationally Accredited Training, Certification and Awarding body with a network in 20 countries in the World.
- CQI/IRCA Approved Training Partner
- IACET USA Accredited Provider
- NEBOSH Accredited Training Center (1388)
- A member of EFQM, Brussels.
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Certified Organization
- Gulf Accreditation Center GAC/ILAC MRA Accredited Independent Inspection Body (Type A) As per ISO 17020
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.