Course detailsBecome a Credit Analyst
A credit research analyst is responsible for gathering, analyzing and evaluating financial data about clients, including paying habits or history, earnings, and savings information and purchase activities. Through this training, you will be able to understand credit research process and methodologies, credit models, how credit rating evaluation is done by banks and it will help you to become a credit research analyst.
- Develop yourself for superior level financial risk analysis skills.
- Learn the credit rating process for companies.
- Live application of credit rating model on a company.
- 20h 27mOF HD VIDEOS
- PracticalSKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- AccelerateYOUR CAREER
- Accounting Training - Online Accounting Courses
- Credit Analysis - Real Estate Sector
- Credit Modeling for Banks
- Credit Research - Research Process and Methodology
- Structured Finance:02 - Credit Derivatives
Updated on 30 July, 2018
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, eduCBA is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs 500,000+ members across 40+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5421 courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride to us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
What we do : We teach you real world skills on everything from Investment Banking to Programming to Project Management to Design – and much, much more.
How we do it : Through online video training. Our high-quality, skill-based 5421 video training programs help members achieve their goals successfully.