- Duration 1 Day
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations 701 Ithra Plaza, Next to Aviation Club / Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Dubai, UAE P.O.Box: 62953
Though the lithium batteries have become an essential part of our daily life yet the transportation of lithium batteries (lithium ion, lithium metal, etc.) by air face unique hazards and challenges. Therefore, for many shippers the handling and transport of lithium batteries is becoming a common concern.
Aviation Training Center is pleased to offer traitor-made courses on Transport of Lithium Batteries by Air. These courses will focus on ICAO and IATA significant changes implemented during the past few years to the way lithium batteries need to be classified, labelled, packaged, documented and handled.
- Personnel involved in the transport of lithium batteries by air.
- Nomenclature of the lithium batteries
- Overview of the local & international regulations
- Classification according to IATA DGR
- Specific packaging requirements
- Selection of appropriate packing instruction
- Marking and labeling
- Transport documents
- Open forum
- Delegates who successfully complete the examination will receive a certificate. Minimum 80% marks are required to pass the examination.
With almost eighteen years of experience in the aviation industry, They have become one of the leading freight forwarding company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Established, Prem Dutt Logistics is approved by the General Civil Aviation Authority to undertake the carriage of dangerous goods by air, including radioactive materials and infectious substances.See all Aviation Training Center courses