- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations SMG Airport Road, Allied Bldg. 3rd Floor Beirut, Lebanon
The purpose of this course is to provide advance information on and interpretation of the requirements of the Draft/DIS ISO 9001:2015 International Standard. Attendees will gain an introduction to the potential changes in the upcoming revision and how these could affect their organisation’s quality management system. The course will also explore the implementation timeframe and the impact on current registrations.
- Overview of the draft revision
- High level structure – an explanation of how Annex SL affects quality management systems and the impact of “the high level structure”
- In depth review of each of the new sections of the draft standard and an interpretation of there requirements of each clause
- Identify the potential changes in the upcoming revision and how these could affect their organisation’s quality management system
- Identify the timegrame for implementation and the implications for the organisation’s ISO 9001 management system
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who need to be familiar with the requirement of the ISO 9001 standard such as but not limited to:
- Senior management
- Those responsible for transition in their organisation’s QMS to meet the new requirements
- Those considering implementing a new quality management system
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Management Representatives
- Operations personnel
- Trainers and consultants
Sustainable Management Group is a Leading Management Solutions Institute, offering training ctheirses in modern management and effective business and management solutions to corporate and inpidual clients in the countries of Middle East and Africa.
Smg provides knowledge that goes beyond classic learning. At Smg they are dedicated to help organizations achieve business improvement objectives by empotheyring personnel with competencies needed to establish, maintain and improve the management systems. their training and management solutions range from Modern Management Systems, to Heath Care Services, to Anti Money-Laundering, to Green Buildings Services, to Safety Management Systems Software.See all Sustainable Management Group courses