Today's organizations need to continuously learn to stay competitive. A learning organization is a growing organization. The role of the trainer is to present needed training in the most dynamic and effective way possible. His responsibility is to make the learning relevant, up-to-date, real and "fun". This program will challenge some of the traditional views of the organizational trainer.
Benefits & Added Value
By attending this program participants will:
- Understand the role of the trainer.
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session.
- Use an effective training style with appropriate training aids and techniques to stimulate participation.
- Handle difficult situations within the training session.
Who Should Attend?
Trainers, training coordinators, as well as training and development managers.
- Using principles of adult training.
- Developing learning objectives and lesson plays.
- Using effective questioning techniques to promote participation and involvement.
- Delivering and facilitating training programs effectively.
- Using various instructional methods and media appropriate to adult learners.
- Answering questions effectively.
- Handling the different types of trainees.
IMI is a Management Development Company established in 1999 with 16 years of experience in the market, specialized in HR Outsourcing Services, Training and Development and Consulting Services.
IMI is a professional provider for HR services, ranging from recruitment, payroll processing and full body leasing models.
IMI offers certified training programs and public courses in affiliation with international foundations and institutions. IMI offers language programs that utilize Rosetta Stone as the backbone of the learning experience through Ocean County College.
IMI offers consulting services in the field of HR Management, Training & Assessment, and Marketing Management.See all IMI International courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.