- Fees / Price AED 6,500
- Duration 1 Year
- Locations DIFC, Al Nahyan
The Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Total Quality Management for Health Care Reform offers participants a unique opportunity to enhance their skills in the area of total quality management. It introduces them to the modern tools and techniques necessary for establishing quality systems that satisfy the requirements of international standards and the objectives of their organizations.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Lead quality activities at your health care organization by acquiring up-to-date knowledge about quality management through a comprehensive curriculum to drive dramatic and ongoing improvements in health care values .
- Use concepts, tools, skills and techniques necessary for the application of internationally recognized quality system standards such as ISO 9000 to accelerate learning, improvement and sustainability
- Become an active participant in clinically integrated teams designed from the patient's perspective (around medical conditions) that would carry out planning and improvement projects in health care organizations and create a renewed standard for health care personnel.
- Acquire up to 70 percent of the body of knowledge required for the Health Care Quality Certification Board (HQCB) exam in the United States, and become a Certified Professional for Health Care Quality (CPHQ).
- Postgraduate Diploma from American University in Cairo ( after completion of Six courses and submitting a final graduation project to AUC directly )
Nahdat Al Tamayuz (NAT) is an organization dedicated for better Patient Care and Safety through Healthcare Professional training and development. Located on the beautiful island of Abu Dhabi, NAT promises a healthier tomorrow for the communities it serves.
We depend on honesty to achieve our goals. This means that we are accountable to thosewe serve.
We say what we do, and we do what we say.