- Payment Terms: Enquire
- Locations: Sheikh Zayed Rd Al Mushrif As Sahifah Al Wurud Qudaibiya Kuwait Al Ghubrah Ash Shamaliyyah Cairo Doha Turkey Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, Egypt Libya Greece
- Duration / Course length: 5 Days
Course detailsObjectives :
• Understand the basic concepts of total quality in education.
• Improve the quality of educational performance through upgrading the educational process.
• Setting standards to control and ensure the quality of educational institutions.
• Create positive attitudes towards them.
• Strategy, vision and mission to the educational institution.
• Distinguished school management The path to total quality.
• Effective school leadership.
• Human relations and morale.
• The role of human relations in improving quality.
• Education ethics.
• Self-management and performance improvement.
• Manage good time in achieving total quality.
• The role of balanced performance card in achieving the quality of the educational process.
• Self-managed school characteristics.
• Total quality management in educational institutions. Updated on 09 May, 2019
About Alpha Training
Training is a beam in development and promotion and a milestone in the sectors whose success depends on the human thoughtful and managing factor.
The interest in Human Resources has increased being the permanent fortune , and the motive of performance and activity which in turn requires interest in training process. Therefore spending money on training mustn’t be regarded as luxury , but as a real investment with revenues, realized through increasing the employees productivity (performance) , minimizing the waste and the optimum utilization of the available resources.
Nowadays priority is to promote the ability of the cadres of establishments and companies , investing their abilities, and developing the Human Resources through training and development, because man is a basic beam to any economic development process and a competitive advantage that all companies and establishments wish to process.
Training Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.