- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Verdun, Tamer Mallat Street, Silver Tower, 4th Floor, Beirut, Lebanon
Today’s world is full of stress and commitments. Therefore, managing time and stress is essential to having a work-life balance. This workshop will demonstrate how to prioritize and manage time in a productive manner while still attending to all necessary duties and obligations.
- Definition of Time Management
- Identifying and Managing Time Wasters
- Setting Goals and Priorities
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People (by Stephen Covey)
- Introduction to Stress
- Environmental Stress
- Signs of Stress
- Managing Stress
- Define time and its components.
- Identify and manage time wasters.
- Set goals and objectives and prioritize accordingly.
- Apply one or more of the 7 habits of highly effective people.
- Define what stress is, how it is caused and how the body responds to stress.
- Analyze the causes of stress accurately and plan to control them.
- Suggest various ways and techniques to lower stress levels.
Since its founding in 2008, Standards Consultants has become one of the leading organizations in Human Restheirces and Business Management Consultancy and in Training and Development fields in the MENA region with its Headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon, and offices in Kuwait city.they, at STANDARDS Consultants, believe that work must be done today to achieve a better tomorrow. they look ahead, understand the local and global markets, and study all trends and forces that shape the business world. That’s what their Vision is all about; a long-term destination where they can exceed their customers’ expectations.See all Standards HRC courses