- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Lebanon Beirut Sodeco Road, Sodeco Square, Block B, 8th & 10th Floor
When you master time management, you learn to balance the many pressures on your time and still achieve your goals. This helps you avoid burnout and stress, and allows you to be more effective. Keep in mind that time management is a personal process: only you can judge whether you are using your time wisely.
This workshop introduces the fundamentals of Time Management. Participants will learn how to evaluate the use of time, identify goals and set priorities, develop an overall time management plan, discuss the Pareto principle, assign a price to time, conduct a time audit, and correctly identify and control poor time management personality types. Workshop activities also cover managing their time to increase their productivity, developing a daily plan, managing technology, personal interactions, and paperwork to productively use their time.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Analyze how you currently spend your time and pinpoint opportunities for improvement
- Identify which tasks are most critical to achieving your long term goals
- Plan your time efficiently using scheduling tools
- Control time wasters and set priority
- Put your schedule into action, evaluate it along the way, and modify it as needed.
- Use Technology to save Time
- Learn how to say “No”
- Recognize the link between Time Management and Productivity
- Recognize the link between Communication and Time Management
- Time Management Overview
- Productivity Cycles
- Time Management Plans
- Technology and Time Management
- Information Overload
- Learning Concepts / Presentations
- Activities and Discussions
- Individual and Team Exercises
- Case studies
- Tips and tools
- Educational Videos
- Individual Action Plan
Whether you are looking to further develop your IT skills or whether you are acquiring profound business knowledge, Formatech is the place for you.
Letter of the CEO
Formatech provides you with the tools and knowledge needed to advance in both your career and your personal life. We are committed to your success - for your success is our ultimate achievement. Therefore, we strive to continually deliver excellence.
Formatech Certified Trainers have demonstrated outstanding abilities in aiding and advising learners to become more productive in their working environments. The trainers are qualified professionals who are willingly able to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
Our course offerings expand as we continue to grow. We offer more than 500 IT courses at our state-of-the-art Learning Centers (and/or clients’ premises), ranging from end-user courses to the highest level of advanced IT trainings offered in the Middle-East. In addition, we also offer essential Business workshops that will enhance your overall performance.
We are currently able to cater to all our customer’s needs due to the fact that new global training providers have joined our list of partners.
In addition, our centers at Dubai Knowledge Village (Dubai, UAE) and in Iraq, Erbil aim to serve our GCC and levant clients by being in close proximity with them and by continuously being able to serve them with our most valuable asset: our trainers.See all Formatech Lebanon courses